Teach Away is seeking a Front-End Developer to join our growing team! As a member of the tech team, this individual will create innovative solutions to enhance the user experience.
We believe deeply in the power of education and making an impact on the future leaders of the world. If you are eager to play a key role in a fast-paced, education startup we are interested in hearing from you.
Who are we?
Teach Away is the worldwide leader in international teacher recruitment and online teacher professional development. With the widest variety of international teaching jobs, Teach Away’s international offices match educators with the best jobs teaching abroad in over 50 countries. Teach Away is a focused, energetic group of people that are really excited about how technology can improve education. We like to solve challenging educational problems, and have fun doing it!
Who are you?
You are an exceptional coder with a passion for bringing concepts to life! You understand the need to meet deadlines, and are able to work as a collaborative member of a team. Bridging the gap between usability and design motivates you. It would also be great if you have experience with API design and infrastructure concepts.
● Building UI applications using modern JS frameworks such as React + Redux.
● Contributing to develop the architecture of the frontend application
● Developing a responsive user interface while working directly with our Design team
● Prototyping new concepts along with the Design and Product team
● Learning and sharing things you are passionate about
● Working as an integral member of an Agile team through participating in technical discussions and planning
● Building reusable code and libraries
● Developing and maintaining test suites
● Being driven by productivity and results
Some of the technologies we use are:
A little bit about you:
● Front-End Engineering/Developer experience
● A solid understanding of RESTful API requests and authentication protocols.
● Experience working in an Agile team environment
● Proficient knowledge of Git
● Proficient understanding of responsive design
Your application was submitted successfully.